Convert CDIR notation to IP range

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Wed Jul 28 17:07:32 UTC 2004

Craig White wrote:
> ----
> Try this - it works
>
> open a web browser - click in the address bar and enter www.google.com
>
> Type in the box - CIDR calculator and press "I'm feeling lucky"
>
> or if this proves too tough...
>
> <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=CIDR+calculator&btnG=Google+Search>
>
> UberGeek?
>
> Craig

Oh thank you dear Craig.  What would I ever do without you?  I would
have never thought of Google, and if I would have, I probably only would
have typed in the subject of this email, which might have listed a bunch
of sites which explained how the notation works...the binary notation,
etc., to which I would have had to lead off my original email by
stating, "My binary skill are lacking".....bah

I guess I can't be a *real* ÜberGeek until I try to act like a
condescending know-it-all on a mailing list, eh?

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek
john at kegworks.com