not Re: yum exclude?

George Crum vfstaboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 20:31:18 UTC 2004

Dave,
You've forgotten to clean out the old /home directory
before you mounted the new one over it.  Even though
your old /home directory, on your / drive, is no
longer in use it still has all those files taking up
space.

umount new /home and remount it as /mnt
mount old /home and copy your files to /mnt
delete files in old /home
mount new /home

-gc