Fw: Problems with my mouse

Pablo pablo at hard-line.com.ar
Thu Jul 29 02:37:23 UTC 2004

Hi everybody.
I really need help with this. And I don´t know what to do now.
I´m running Fedora Core 2 on my computer and recently I've purchased a USB
wireless keyboard + mouse. Both, keyboard and mouse are working. The
keyboard has no problem. I can move the curson with mouse but ... there´s no
click!!! Neither the buttons are working nor the scroll wheel.
There is no BIOS missconfiguration and the mouse is working right in the
same wachine with Windoshit XP.
I even tryed all possible configurations with system-config-mouse.
What can I do with that? Is there any driver outta there? I couldn´t find
it.
So.. please I need some help!
This is the 2nd mail I write. I´m sorry for that but I´m in a big trouble
'cause I can´t use the system without it.
THANX.
Pablo.