Dual boot with windows xp

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 10:58:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

> How would I modify the boot.ini file to boot fedora?

You don't.

You install FC first, then XP (if you're using the 2.6 kernel, apply the
2.6 dual boot patches) and then use grub as the boot loader. From
painful memory, Win only allows Win to load - remember, unlike M$, linux
recognises the lesser operating systems. I think M$ doesn't as other
than Sinclair ZX Basic, there isn't a lesser OS than Windows!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -