Samba

Marcelo Magno mmagno at blumar.com.br
Thu Jul 29 14:42:44 UTC 2004

	Could anyone point me some kind of documentation where I can
find a easy way to configure samba as a member server with just one
share that is read/write enable for everyone that is in my windows
domain?

	The scenery is: I have one windows domain all ready set up and
running, with a DC and w2k boxes ans xp boxes already log on this
domain. What I need is to provide one file server that anyone in this
domain can access.

	The problem is that I tryed to manage configuring samba with
SWAT but I got stuck on the permissions problem. I'm wondering if there
is a way to configure permissions to everyone at on time, without the
need to configure one account in the linux box, for each account in the
windows domain.

	Best Regards,
	Marcelo Magno