freeware x-server

mmarkiw at speakeasy.net mmarkiw at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 29 16:53:58 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have to use a Windows XP machine at my office, but I have a FC1 box sitting at home that I routinely access via SSH sessions during lunch.  I would like to be able to test some GUI-based applications I'm writing on there, but I don't have any x-server software for the windows PC.  My question is, is there any good, free or cheap windows based x-server software available?  And also, can I use it over an SSH session?

I appreciate any help you might be able to give.
Thanks!
-Mike