FC2 media check fails on one system

RDD IT rdd37it at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:49:30 UTC 2004

I actually did try burning one of those CDs at a lower speed (4x, I believe
-- should've mentioned that originally).  I am *almost* positive that I've
got the drive set up as master, but I will doublecheck this at home tonight.
Would it help to know the detailed specs of the machine?  All I can come up
with off the top of my head is that it's a Duron 650.  I'll post more
tonight hopefully..

Thanks for the suggestion....