.ogg

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Thu Jul 29 18:07:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 19:33 +0200, Fraide Hache wrote:
> Hi...
> French nOOb lost on the fedora's land ;-)
> Can someone explain to me in a very simple english how i can read my
> .ogg with xmms ?
> Thanks a lot cause i just want to listen to my music, and i can't...
>
> --
> Fraide Hache
>
> We are penguins   ;-)
> nOOb penguins...
> But we learn. Quickly.
>
> fraide at neuf.fr

	Hi Fraide:

I'm not sure why you can't hear your .oggs, but you should right click
on the xmms interface and select options->preferences. In the panel that
appears select "input", and loook on the list for ogg vorbis player.
select that and ensure that the enabled button is checked. then verify
that output is set to alsa 1.2.10 output.

If that doesn't work write back.

Scott