RES: RES: Samba

Marcelo Magno mmagno at blumar.com.br
Thu Jul 29 19:01:48 UTC 2004

Hi Mike, it gives me pass for all the users and groups tells me all the groups that are in the domain...

There is one think that I had noticed strange. I am seting the Valid Users property of the share as the domain group "Domain Users" (with space), when I Comit changes it writes down the textbox for this property the value "Domain, Users" (with a comma) like it was two groups (Domain + Users), but it's a composite name "Domain Users", is there any correct manner to put the space beetwen domain and users?

In the meantime I try to put another group (one that has only one name) to test.

Thanks for your help.
Marcelo Magno