Accessing the passwords from Mozilla

Matt Morgan matt.morgan-fedora-list at brooklynmuseum.org
Thu Jul 29 20:24:07 UTC 2004

I don't know exactly where the passwords are, but they have to be
somewhere in your profile, somewhere within ~/.mozilla. Probably, unless
you have more than one profile under your account, it would be in

~/.mozilla/default/some_random_characters.slt

You just need to copy your profile from the remote machine to the one at
home. The simple way to do this is to move your entire .mozilla folder
to .mozilla.bak, then move the remote .mozilla folder to ~/.mozilla at
home. Then start Mozilla and you should have all your settings from the
remote machine. When you're done, replace .mozilla with .mozilla.bak