Samba

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 02:27:43 UTC 2004

Eduardo de Moura Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> I have a big problem. I want to login into a microsoft server, but I
> can't. I see all computer in microsoft network, but i don't have access.
> I don't know how I log-in into the server. I use Samba 3, and Fedora 2.
> Thank's

I believe from memory you have to navigate to the desired server and
then type the domain\user followed by the password.

example: mydomain\myusername.

Otherwise, you have to join a domain or something like that.

Best Guess,

Jim
--
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.