Gnome Icons/mimetypes Go Bye Bye

Andy Choens achoens at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 30 14:41:58 UTC 2004

I've been trying to get things to straighten out with so success.
Everything seems to be working fine for root, but when I made a brand
new user, things didn't work there either.  Start here has no icon and
there doesn't appear to be any mime-type info.

Since it works for root, my thought is that it may have something to do
with permissions somewhere.  Any ideas?

--andy