MIDI editor

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Fri Jul 30 15:05:41 UTC 2004

In my search for a Linux MIDI editor I began looking over my Main
Menu->Sound and Video->More Sound and Video and discovered an
application called KMid.  It has an interesting interface, but I can't
get any sound.  I have a MIDI file that I downloaded a long time ago
that I'm using as a test file, and KMidi will play it just fine, but
KMid still won't give me any sound.  Has anyone else encountered this
problem?