I need a little more help with the the install...

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Sat Jul 31 04:32:46 UTC 2004

Hi

you need to change your BIOS Settings to change the boot sequence to
check the CDROM first befoire the HDD.  When you start up hit f2 or
delete depending on your BIOS.  The keys you hit can vary from BIOS
Model to BIOS Model varies but those are the most common.  Usually its
under Advvanced Settings.  Just search for it but be carful on what you
change.