Harddisk measuring

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Sat Jul 31 12:01:53 UTC 2004

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your information (and the short english-lesson :-)).

I think also, it concerns some pins of the harddisk. This is what i
meant with the investigation, as the homepage of the supplier doesn't
deliver me the data to verify it myself.

also from ear, i hear the access of the disk while reading data, but
always a very silent noise to, which could be also caused by another
device.

hdparm -t unfortunately isn't really helpful...but anyway thx for the
response. i placed a ticket on the hd-supplier also at the
notebook-producer.

Thanks
Roger