Simple database

Robert Keeney brassrlk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 20:22:23 UTC 2004

Timothy Payne wrote:
> Is anyone using a simple database on FC2?  I have a pile of notes on my
> desk from tips on this list and changes.  It would be nice if it could
> import files so I could use it for other things, but I just want to set
> up a few fields and be able to search through them.
>
> Tim...

I might be a bit late getting my two cents worth in here but I think
elog will do exactly what you want and you don't have to mess with SQL.

elog home page
http://midas.psi.ch/elog/

--
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a
thousand miles from the corn field. - Dwight David Eisenhower