Random Screen Blank on startup all the Time.

Ragone_Andrew andrag at bergen.org
Tue Jun 1 13:04:25 UTC 2004

for me, these are similar but i never can recover [most of the time i cant] I installed i386 on my machine instead of x86_64 to see if it worked better. It doesnt too much. It will run longer without freezing but when it goes black, i cannot use the keyboard. The screen sometimes comes back but then the mouse doesnt click [although it does move].... how could i fix the acpi bug?

-Andrew