Netgear MA311 with FC2?

Austin Isler a_c_isler at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 16:29:53 UTC 2004

I have the the MA311 card in my FC2 box. In FC1 kudzu recognized it no
problem and since I upgraded to FC2 I still have no problems.
Keep an eye on http://www.linux-wlan.org/ the drivers they have work
well with this card. Also usually on first boot after the install kudzu
will pick up new hardware. I would say go for the install.

Austin