Where is sndconfig?

Jon Isom jon at grophy.com
Tue Jun 1 21:47:17 UTC 2004

Thanks again for the great meal Saturday night. It seems so long ago
now. Every time you try and say you are a bad cook I am going to call
you wolf.

I was able to get in via the VPN - although when I tried this
weekend, it didn't seem to go through. When I looked at the logs on
the server, there was nothing mentioned about a failed login via VPN.
It would normally log such an event. What type of error are you
getting? Keep the activity viewer/log open when trying to connect to
see what errors you get and at what stage of the connection
everything breaks down. Did you happen to install the 10.3.4 update?
It might have broken something.

Jon