How to upgrade w/o floppy or cd

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Jun 2 00:12:38 UTC 2004

	I have an older RH 7.1 system that I need to upgrade.  The big problem
is that the system is in a not-very-accessible remote location.  I can
access the console because it's on a remote KVM so I can boot into
single user mode and such.  What I'd like to know is if there's any way
to do an install or upgrade without using a boot floppy or CD.  I dug
around google but didn't find anything that really answered this
question.

	So, is it possibly to do an install/upgrade with no floppy or CD?

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer