test

PIGNOL, Christian christian_pignol at merck.com
Wed Jun 2 15:12:19 UTC 2004

I'm sorry but I don't want to spam this list ... Or any other list

I just want to post a question (about fedora of course) in this listt but
since the beginning of the afternoon it's impossible for me to do it ...
Probably an internal problem !

I have just sent a simple message (containing the "test" word) to insure
that everything is running OK for me ! I'll try to post my question later.

Sorry sorry sorry ...

Christian PIGNOL