FC2 to next Enterprise

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:40:39 UTC 2004

    Does anyone know if the next RedHat Enterprise release will
be able to cleanly upgrade over Fedora Core 2? I didn't plan on
installing FC2 but had to do so utilize the Promise SATA drivers.
So far things are relatively stable under FC2 but I am intending
to upgrade to the next RedHat Enterprise release based off of
Fedora Core 2. Thanks in advance for any info on this.
                    Jack
ps It would be really great if RedHat were able to support
an easy upgrade option from FC2 to the next Enterprise just
using the up2date feature since the overall installation
should be the same.