Fedora Core 2 - Great Release

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Jun 2 15:53:03 UTC 2004

At 21:40 5/31/2004, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
>Norman Nunn wrote:
>>How can someone contribute, I would have paid for this in the
>>past and would like to now.
>You can contribute by helping.. You can help people in this list , you can
>help your friends who install fedora... And if you have experience with
>coding , you can try helping to improve things...
>You can also help by testing the updates and the test releases... This way
>, we can ensure that the packages that reach the end user have been tested
>a lot to ensure maximum compatibility...

You can also help by writing documentation! This is usually one of the
weaker areas in most programming efforts (no exceptions) since most good
programmers are not good documenters (either by lack of skill or lack of
interest). Join the Fedora Documentation Project, or write any other
documentation that you think will help. Short or long, formal or informal,
does not matter. Just try to help others do things more easily.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com