please don't flame me

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Jun 2 23:36:02 UTC 2004

At 17:20 6/2/2004, Nick David wrote:
>This is a non relevant post!

And yet the question-and-answer interchange was brief, to the point,
courteous, and helpful. Someone got a problem solved with the help of
someone else, and there will (probably) be more people using Linux over
time as a result of that exchange. This is a community, and I'm glad to see
that one of our members got help. Given that the "Rants of Rui" outnumber
Windows-related posts by at least 100-to-1, I don't think any crime was
committed here.

If, however, you disagree and prefer to insist that others not stray too
far off-topic, that is your right and prerogative. Just have the courtesy
to trim your posts, so that the rest of us don't have to waste more time
and bandwidth looking for your one small contribution.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com