FC2 & Belkin KVM Switch

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Thu Jun 3 03:42:53 UTC 2004

Bare worked for me but lack of wheel is a problem as per the link below.
Imps still leaves me with a "wacky mouse".

I rebooted the machine, and when Grub came up, I pressed "a" to edit the

kernel commands, and added psmouse.proto=imps, continued booting up, and

starting switching between FC2 and Windows XP.  Then tried FC2 then
switched to FC2.  Both seem to be working great now, and I have yet to
see the wacky mouse start again.