Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Gnome

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at pcsw.us
Thu Jun 3 04:10:37 UTC 2004

Everyone,

Is it possible to create custom actions and assign a shortcut to it?
For instance, I'd like to have ctrl+alt+F run the command "xmms -f".  I
have looked in the "Keyboard Shortcuts" item in the Preferences and do
not see a solution there.  I've no problem with editing a config file or
two if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP