Easy way to get MySQL 4 of FC1?

P.Agenbag internet at linuxhelp.co.za
Thu Jun 3 11:20:16 UTC 2004

Hi Jay
This is great! I've always wanted a way to have mysql installed via rpm
rather than having to build it by hand. I presume this will work en
RHEL3 as well? Do you know if yum/up2date will be happy with this , ie,
it's not like yum or up2date will "remove" or overwrite this step with
the next update?
PS, do you now why they are still stuck with 3.x while almost every
other distro out there is up to date with the latest mysql release? Do
Rh/FC developers consider the 4.0.x distro "unstable"?