FC2 Unsupported ServerWorks Chipset

Charles_Strang at aotx.uscourts.gov Charles_Strang at aotx.uscourts.gov
Thu Jun 3 13:18:17 UTC 2004

I've loaded FC2 on an HP DL140 with no problems, except that FC2 did not
recognize the onboard NICs.  During boot I have noticed the following
messages:

Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0017)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0017)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0227)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0110)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0110)

I loaded a clean FC2 (2.6.5-1.358smp) distribution with all defaults.  The
system comes up and seems to run just fine, but I just can't get it to
recognize the NICs.  I have searched the web and the Fedora Archives for
similar problems without any positive results.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles R. Strang