Mailing list message stats for March 2004

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 14:57:01 UTC 2004

With the tremendous volume of email on this list I was wondering what
the most discussed topics were and who posted the most.  So I wrote
quick script to tally things up and here are the results for March.

Total messages: 6276

Top 20 posters

Number of posts         Poster

  369           Alexander Dalloz
  142           jludwig
  139           Chadley Wilson
  130           William Hooper
  111           Jeff Vian
  95            Gertjan Vinkesteijn
  84            Alexandre Strube
  70            Rodolfo J. Paiz
  63            Bevan C. Bennett
  59            Aaron Matteson
  57            thedogfarted
  55            Christoph Wickert
  55            Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell
  54            Adam Voigt
  53            WipeOut
  51            Andre Costa
  50            Michal Zeravik
  47            Rick Stevens
  46            Mark Haney
  44            Ow Mun Heng

Top 25 subjects

Number of posts         Subject

  55            Password-protecting fedora.
  53            Why FC-2?
  47            HTML Links on Evolution
  43            openssl issue
  41            Fedora core 1 sendmail problems
  38            NTP, ntpdate, and ISP-based firewall
  36            up2date
  35            Unscribe question
  35            Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions
  35            new memory = more swap?
  34            samba Problem
  33            Best AntiVirus for Fedora Core 1
  32            fedora-selinux
  32            SMB Shares
  31            Kernel Upgrade Help needed!
  31            Plans for DVD-ROM image?
  30            Random Network Droping, advice needed
  29            MySQL Version 4
  28            FC1 2 3 RH9 10 MDK 6 7 8 9
  28            No internet connection
  28            MS Intellimice optical 'shutting down' anyone?
  27            connecting to a winxp box
  27            motherboard decision help
  26            Database Startup
  26            Problems with shell users

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

How can you do 'New Math' problems with an 'Old Math' mind?
		-- Charles Schulz