please don't flame me

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Thu Jun 3 21:37:43 UTC 2004

I agree....
No crime was committed, no harm, no foul.....
They continued the conversation off the list.

This is the kind of thing that will convince micro$oft users to switch to
linux. We in the linux community help each other more, so we all benefit
from our knowledge, thus there are more of us with more understanding of
the linux OS as time goes on.

I for one am glad to tell people what I have learned about Linux. That way
I will get help in return in the future.

This is a great thing, keep up the good work all ! ! !

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services
http://www.maxxrad.net