Screen resolution in FC2?.....

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 22:42:39 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply. I think I might try to put FC1 on this machine and
see if the same happens. I am guessing its my machine that is quite old, and
during installation, FC2 could not find matching display and I had to choose
LCD generic.

I did some search in goggle and found quite a few people having similar
problems with FC2.

Cheers
CHUN