Wiil there be a Fedora Core 2 ISO Update?

HD heterodox at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 00:02:02 UTC 2004

melgil88 wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 19:48, John Francis Lee wrote:
>
>>What is the "partition corruption issue"!!??
>

> See:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

I am planning to upgrade to FC2 soon and am trying to get myself
prepared...

After reading all about this, I have a couple questions. The problem
seems mostly to effect Win XP... Can it also occur with Win ME or Win
98 dual boot? Also, I see that it is a problem during the
*installation* of FC2 does this mean *upgrades* from FC1 to FC2 as well?

Thanks

--
HD

Tipping my hat to Fedora.