FC2 = Win 3.1 wanabe

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Fri Jun 4 07:42:27 UTC 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 07:02, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
> What a mess.
    True, but it's your mail.

> ASUS p4p800 f'd up beyond belief
> Had less problems installing windows 3.1
> Remember the days on win3.1? Well, welcome back to the yesteryear OS
> stability.
    Win3.1 and what? You really have sense of humor!

    About the mess: how can anyone help you when most of us probably
don't even know what 'ASUS p4p800' is - laptop? I'm not gonna google it
for nothing, you even don't say what you did not like about fedora and
where the thing got wrong. There ARE PROBLEMS, they will always be here
and that's the purpose of this list - help each other solve them. If
you have a problem then tell us what it is. Things like 'Win 3.1 is
more stable than FC' /insane statement/ DO waste your time (to write
such stupid messages) and our time (to read them) and... well... I stop
wasting our time.
    Do you really need help or you are just trolling around?

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79