FC2 AMD_64 install fails

Nathan Ollerenshaw nathan at valuecommerce.co.jp
Fri Jun 4 09:06:26 UTC 2004

Steve Berry writes:

> I have the same motherboard, IDE harddrives, - I'm going to guess here that
> your problem is your sata drives. . I'v read in several places where people
> have problems getting sata to work for the install.
>
> Have you tried booting the box with an PIDE drive, then adding the sata
> drives afterwards.

I was installing on the PIDE drive, the SATAs might have been confusing it I
guess.

meh, didn't want to have to unplug stuff but I guess I better try :)

\n

--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the