FC2 = Win 3.1 wanabe

Steve Pyatt steve.pyatt at voodoovenue.com
Fri Jun 4 14:31:35 UTC 2004

> Hey you guys - what do you want for nothing?  Go pay for an Enterprise
version of something.
>You seem to have exactly no idea.  Have you read about what Fedora is?
Comeone everyone - a
> hand for the developers of Linux & Fedora & Redhat because if it
wasn't for people like them there
> would truly be no real alternative!  It is people like that that
advance our world - that make it
> a better  place.  Gee whiz - I'm blogging a support list!

No doubt you are correct. It is great work and a job well done. Free is
always good. But pointing out issues does help everyone improve. At
least I hope someone listens to a reasonably stated issue. Although this
thread started out with an unreasonable one.