Problems with Webcam

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Sat Jun 5 11:48:42 UTC 2004

Murali wrote/ha scritto, On/il 05/06/2004 13:30:

>Hello list
>I recently bought the webcam of Logitech make "QuickCam Express" model.I
>did a 'insmod' of quickcam.o and spca50x.ko modules which got loaded.However,
>I tried to capture image by using GnomeMeeting which failed.During boot up
>kudzu is not detecting the WebCam.
>Could anyone please provide a solution.
>Thanks in advance
>

>---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com

I am not sure if this will solve your problem (it is a long time since I
disconnected my Quickcam Express now sleeping somewhere), but have a
look to this link and let me know if you succeed:

http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net

Enjoy yourself

--

 Antonio Montagnani

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1