howto make mozilla play .ram files in FC1

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 11:58:17 UTC 2004

On Sunday 06 June 2004 07:08, Ankit Malik wrote:
>I think you shud get the REALPLAYER for UNIX and then make a
> symbolic link for it in /usr/lib/mozilla*/plugins
>
>Check out the manual or Something

I've done that for Realplayer9 without success.  The preferences
editor in mozilla-1.7b seems half broken, I can add a helper app
spec, but not delete or edit an old one.  ISTR we could at one point
do that.  I've done everything recommended by googles search results,
but most of that seems to be dated in that its for older versions of
both moz & real.

Thanks for the reply :)

--
Cheers, Gene