Problems configuring All-In-Wonder

John Ellenberger johne at jellenberger.org
Sun Jun 6 14:25:45 UTC 2004

I have an older All-In-Wonder (All-In-Wonder 128).  Fedora 2 seems to only
see it as a regular Rage card.  If I try to set it manually using the gnome
display program it always reverts back when I restart the x server.  The ATI
driver is not an option since it only supports the Radeon (at least that's
what it looks like).  Would like to be able to set-up a Tivo-like system on
this server eventually.  Is there a better way to get this configured?  Does
it work at all?

John