howto make mozilla play .ram files in FC1

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 6 15:09:02 UTC 2004

Gene Heskett wrote:

>On Sunday 06 June 2004 07:08, Ankit Malik wrote:
>

>>I think you shud get the REALPLAYER for UNIX and then make a
>>symbolic link for it in /usr/lib/mozilla*/plugins
>>
>>Check out the manual or Something
>>

>I've done that for Realplayer9 without success.  The preferences
>editor in mozilla-1.7b seems half broken, I can add a helper app
>spec, but not delete or edit an old one.  ISTR we could at one point
>do that.  I've done everything recommended by googles search results,
>but most of that seems to be dated in that its for older versions of
>both moz & real.
>
>Thanks for the reply :)

I tried the Realplayer 9 and Helixplayer and both of the not working in
some programs within certain webradio, I been search solution but no
luck yet, so finally I download the mplayerplug-in for fc1, and I used
it for both fc1 and fc2, so in webradions, I chose Windows medial player
audio stream instead of Realplayer, the Mplayerplug-in works.