How to modify gnome menus and panel system wide for new users

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 02:04:12 UTC 2004

Been trying to figure out how to modify the menus and panel system wide
for new users in FC2.  What I need to do is set it up once then when I
create a new user all the custom applications will be in place without
having to customize each users panel separately.

Been poking around the /usr/share/applications folder and the
/etc/gnome-vfs-2.0 directory but have not been able to sort this out.
And so far I have not found the right phrase to google with to get the
info I am looking for.  It looks like these may be used to modify the
menus but I am also looking for how to modify the initial panel setup
that users get.

Can someone point me to information on how to set this up?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

manic-depressive, adj.: