Fedora Core 3

Ankit Malik ankitmalik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:38:48 UTC 2004

> The developers don't insult anyone. What is insulting is using the likes
> of ppl instead of people - you're not on SMS here and gmail does give
> you one heck of a large filestore, so that's not an excuse either.

Okay, NOW you're getting flamed :-)  I'm sure Paul did that to help you
calibrate the sensitivity control with a test signal.

- -Andy

" Hey Mr. Andy : Just wanted to tell me you something: No i dont wanna
start a hate mail list

but i shoudl tell me: you are much better than some of the people out
here in this listing.

We need more ppl (...oops people) like you in OSS so that Newbies
arent scared off Linux]

"