Dear Fedora Community, what do you want?

Steve Brown sbrown at valueline.com
Mon Jun 7 17:23:37 UTC 2004

I want support for:

    1.  Wireless LAN - detected and configured automatically.
    2.  Sony camera, via USB port.  Connect it and it automatically
mounts.  My current workaround is a card reader.
    3.  Sony network walkman (mp3 player, sort of).  Uses memory sticks
with 'magic gate' protection scheme, not supported by Linux.  Must use
Windows to load it up with songs.
    4. Sony (see a pattern yet?) photo printer.  I store photos on my
linux-only home PC, but when I want to print them, I have to hook up the
laptop.

I think it's inexcusable that a company the size of Sony is virtually
ignoring the existence of Linux.  I think I searched for "linux" on one
of its websites and it came up empty.

--
Steven J. Brown
Value Line, Inc.
sbrown at valueline.com
ny:win2000:mozilla

This transmission contains information intended to be confidential and solely for the use of Value Line, Inc., and those persons or entities to whom it is directed. It is not to be reproduced, retransmitted, or in any other manner distributed. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.