FC1 Proxy Servers

Ed K. ed at hp.uab.edu
Tue Jun 8 15:41:46 UTC 2004

Have a look at this page:

http://www.privoxy.org/man-page/privoxy-man-page.html

I think you might want to use them both.

I've used squid (only) for years and LOVE it!.

ed

p.s. rant: I wish the yum repositories would properly set their expires headers.
that way the files are stored for the proper amount of time in the proxy cache.
have a look at my fedora.us repository mirror:
http://www.edebris.com/fedora.us/mirror/