DVD/CD burner combo with FC2

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Tue Jun 8 18:47:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:35:22 -0400, Louis Garcia <louisg00 at bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> In need of a internal dvd burner drive. Since I have a dell I was
> looking at what they had. Just wondering if anyone had experience with
> them under FC2? Also, what about these dual-layer burners? Can cdrecord
> handle them?

Experience with DVD burners in general?  I finally got k3b to work in
GNOME last night and burned a good DVD+R in FC2 last night on my HP
machine.  Seems to work fine.  I know someone who uses the dual layer
burner in FC1 but don't know if he's had any problems.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.