Konqueror Browser Identification

John MacEwan harrisonpub at qwest.net
Tue Jun 8 23:13:48 UTC 2004

I have Fedora Core 1.  On rare occasions, I have to use Yahoo! Mail and
I wish to compose and send in HTML  When using Konqueror browser, I set
the browser identification to IE-6 on WIN-XP.  When in Yahoo! Mail
Compose, the HTML message window appears.  I can add data to the Subject
and Address fields, but nothing will work in the actual message window.
Clicking on the window will not produce a cursor.  Also none the the
features such as fonts, font size colours, etc. are available even
though the icons are there.

I have requested help from Yahoo! and they will only say it is my browser.

Any suggestions or help - Please

John