"Show Desktop" special button in KDE

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Wed Jun 9 02:39:39 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Has anyone noticed that the "Show Desktop" button behaves very strange?
Right now, let's say I have 5 apps (maximized)..I'll press the Show Desktop
button (which I have on the panel) and I can see the desktop fine. However,
when I click on a new application (an icon on the desktop), ALL the other
apps that where minimized get maximized.  I think this is more or less the
behaviour on Windows (which when you click the desktop icon, you'll get a
glance of the desktop, which doesn't necesarily means that all apps'a re
minimized). I just don't like it :)

Jorge