File-Roller (HELP!)

Patrick Moelands patrickm at myway.com
Wed Jun 9 11:10:05 UTC 2004

Does anyone else have the same behaviour???

What I would like to know is this normal (see mail attached below) or is something missing on my computer?????

Thanks!!!!

Patrick

==previous mail==

Hello everybody.

I did a clean install of FC2 and today I noticed that File-Roller doesn't come up when I select a file and click "make new archive" (or something like that, I'm using the Dutch language).

When I double click on a .zip file, it all goes well, but when I want to create a .zip file, I first have to start File-Roller from the menu, etc...

Is this normal or should it also work from the file (I wish to turn into a .zip file) ??? As far as I know, it worked like this in FC1.

Anybody have an idea???

Regards,
Patrick