Starnge up2date problem with cdrecord-2.01-0.a27.4 conflict with dvdrecord-0.1.5-1

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 9 16:57:01 UTC 2004

I have seen this.  It looks like dvdrecord is a fork of cdrecord, which
has now been merged back into cdrecord, which now provides a program
called dvdrecord to provide the same functionality.  I got a successful
upgrade by pulling out the dvdrecord rpm using:
	# rpm --erase dvdrecord

Can somebody who knows these packages better than I do verify of refute
this.

Thanks - Jon