Hang after enabling swap space

Miroslav Halas fedora at bastafidli.com
Wed Jun 9 17:43:34 UTC 2004

You will think this is the craziest thing. I just keep restarting the
computer and suddenly after it waited for couple of minutes it moved
forward. I got some error message such as ERROR ..... (maybe somethign
about deadlock broken)??? and then it loaded.

I don't have explanation for this, before the computer ws running for
more than an hour and was hung on the enabling swap space.

Any idea what is going on?