gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Thu Jun 10 15:07:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 15:59, Dexter Ang wrote:
> Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Am Do, den 10.06.2004 schrieb Cam um 10:07:
> >
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>I like the new nautilus but wondered what's happened to the scripts
> >>feature? I see the help for nautilus still mentions File->Scripts but
> >>it's not in the menu... has it been configured out silently or is it a
> >>documentation error?
> >

> > It will show up in the menu as so as you drop a script in the script
> > folder.
> >
> > Christoph
>
> And to those who don't know, the script folder is located in
> ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts

Right, and actually all my old scripts are still there, but they don't
appear in the menu anymore. They are organized in directories, and the
name of these dirs is the only thing the menu will show. Any script
inside them is not shown.

I also tried to drop a new script inside that folder, but nothing
happened!

Mah...

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico